We are currently hiring full time Real Estate Buyers Agents (Realtor) Position description is listed below along with the link to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Hip Realty Group, LLC
Hip Realty Group, LLC is a brokerage based in Frisco,Texas. Our niche is helping people with residential properties throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. We provide a unique opportunity for our agents to primarily focus on either our buyer clients or our seller clients.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create a culture of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Hip Realty team member!
Love helping people find the home and/or property of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate Sales Partner who is passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your clients achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our lead generating systems, smart technology, and training will get you off the ground and running.
We are currently looking for a Sales Partner to join our fast-growing company. Our ever-increasing database of customers and expanding inventory necessitate the immediate addition of a success-minded, hardworking, and customer service driven individual.
We will provide the Sales Partner with the tools, leads, inventory, systems and training to grow a thriving business with no ceiling and minimal out of pocket expenses to you.
Hip Realty Group provides the following to foster your success:
- Mentor program to help you ignite your earning potential as soon as possible
- Company funded marketing programs generating fresh new leads daily
- Marketing materials including business cards, property literature, stationary, etc.
- Training provided by nationally recognized real estate training / coaching team
- Supportive and generous office / team culture that fosters personal and professional growth as well as success
- Full time transaction coordinator and administrative support (again so you can focus on selling)
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings
- Work with existing clientele to locate, negotiate, and purchase their dream property
- Educate clients on key specifics of their home or property buying experience
- Counsel buyer on offers. Explain merits and weakness of each component of each offer
- Respond to new incoming Buyer inquiries while qualifying the buyer's needs, educating them about the our market
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business
- Participate in daily team huddles, bimonthly team meetings and weekly one-on-one meetings with Manager(s) or Broker
- Participate in and complete assigned training specific to the position
- Participate in team related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent (qualified candidate may be in process of obtaining license)
- Minimum 1 year experience selling Real Estate (preferred, but individuals without experience but a great desire to learn are also encouraged to apply)
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff
- Must possess outstanding listening skills
- Personable with superior customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied, but happy
- Tech savvy with ability to learn and adapt to new technology and new systems
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google GMail, Google Calendar and use of GDrive Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Demonstrated proficiency with social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously
- Ability to use computers daily in an interactive manner for extended periods of time and up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to sit for an extended period of time
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and up to 4 hours at a time
- Ability to listen and speak on the telephone and write simultaneously
- Ability to frequently and accurately communicate with employees, customers, and vendors in person, via the telephone or by email
- Ability to operate telephone system, computer keyboard and printer
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis
Commission of $85,000+